My Home is My Temple

Turn ons: Clean carpets, folded clothes and dusting cloths.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Use For Dishpan Hands

Did you cook a big meal or perhaps just leave the dishes to pile up for a few days?
After doing all that washing up you're going to need a treat. How about a manicure? Mmm... yes. But who's got time to soak their nails? After the dishes are done it'll be almost bedtime! WELL, dear lady (or gent), after doing the dishes your hands will be all soaked and ready to go! If you've got time you can give yourself a manicure while soaking your feet for the pedicure! Aw yeah.

I did this the other day. After putting the last dish on the rack I trimmed & filed my nails and painted them a very pretty pink. Lovely. My tooties will have to wait until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home