My Home is My Temple

Turn ons: Clean carpets, folded clothes and dusting cloths.

Monday, February 19, 2007

New Blog!

I love my home. We’re not the neatest people on the block, but we try. I love to clean, but I don’t do it as often as I’d like. Don’t ask me to come out for lunch on the weekends, I’m dusting! I might join you for brunch, but then please let me go-I have a floor to mop!

I wanted somewhere to post tips & hints that have helped or hindered me through my explorations as a wannabe housewife.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Stef T said...

Here's a tip for you:
keep your old milk bags, if you drink milk. slice open one end, wash and let air dry (or use some thing to dry them). they are perfect for sandwiches, as freezer bags, for storing random hardware etc. they are super durable and can be reused endlessly!

Milk cartons are great for making candles.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! Nice new blog Jules... I'm sure I'll be able to post a couple of helpful hints here for you! I just subscribed to "Page-A-Day Calendar E-Mail Edition - Country Wisdom and Knowhow"- each day I get a tip! LOL

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! And that's a super cute pic!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Miss Julia J said...

Thanks! It's from Hallowe'en. I was one of two people who dressed up. I think we've got a couple hundred people in this building.

LAME.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home